An easy way to reconcile your ATM with your bank statement
Posted by: Jeff on October 24, 2018
With the help of PAI Reports, reconciling your ATM deposits with your bank statement only takes minutes. It’s a great and easy way to ensure your ATM is paying you correctly.
If you don’t have access to PAI Reports, please call our office, and we can grant you access. PAI Reports is a free reporting website and app for your ATM.
Here’s how simple running this report is:
- Log into PAI Reports (www.paireports.com) using your username and password.
- Click on the green square located in the top left corner.
- On the Search line, type the word “Bank”
- You should see an option for “Bank Deposits” appear. Once you see it, click on “Bank Deposits.”
- Change your “Settlement Date” column for the month you are wanting to run the report for.
- If you wish, you can also type the last four digits of your bank account in the “Acct #” column or you can type your ATM’s terminal ID in the “Terminal” column.
- Click Run Report.
- The report data you see are monthly totals for each particular ATM. “Terminal Transaction” is vault cash that your
- ATM dispensed. “Terminal Surcharge” is surcharge profit you’ve made through the ATM.
- Now, change the “Detail” from Medium to High and click “Run Report.”
- You now see a day-by-day breakdown of ATM deposits you can compare with your bank statement. Remember, the date associated with your deposit on PAI Reports will be the day before you see the deposit on your bank statement. Also, all of Friday,
- Saturday, and Sunday’s ATM batches will hit your bank account on Monday morning.
This is only one of the reports PAI has the ability to show you. If you’d like to sign up for PAI Reports, please call our office at 855-764-2867.