How much money should I put in my ATM?
There is no wrong answer to how much money you should put in your ATM, however, our online reporting website PAI Reports can help you find the sweet spot!
Based on the ATM’s transaction history, PAI Reports can pinpoint approximately how much money you’ll need to put in your ATM to reach a certain date before the ATM is empty.
It’s called a Cash Management report, and here’s how it works:
- Log into PAI Reports using your username and password.
- Click on the green square in the top-left corner, and type “cash management” on the search bar. You should now be able to click on the word “Cash Management.”
- Type your terminal ID in the terminal ID field and hit “enter” on your keyboard.
- At the top, enter the date you are filling the ATM in the “Master Fill Date” field and then enter the date you want to have to fill the ATM again in the “Master Refill Date” field. For example, if you don’t want to have to fill your ATM again until Dec. 15, put Dec. 15 in your “Master Refill Date” field.
- Now click “Run Report.”
- You can now see how much money you will need to put into the ATM in order to get to the Master Refill Date. This amount is in the column labeled “Fill Amt.”
- There is also a column labeled “Pad.” This builds in pad days. For example, if you wanted to build a few days cushion into when the ATM is projected to run out of cash, build in a 3-day pad.