Reconcile your ATM easily using PAI Reports
Posted by: Jeff on May 22, 2019
Want an easy and quick way to ensure you’re getting paid correctly for your ATM? PAI Reports is a useful tool to make reconciling easy.
Here’s how to run a bank deposits report, which will show you day-by-day deposits, what account the deposits are going into, and each day’s amount. With this data, all you need is your bank statement to compare numbers to ensure you’re getting paid correctly.
- Log into PAI Reports.
- Click on the green square in the top-left corner.
- Type the words “Bank Deposits” on the Search line, and then click on “Bank Deposits” when it appears.
- Select your date range in the “Settlement Date” column.
- Type in your location name in the location name field and/or your terminal ID in the terminal field and/or the last four numbers of your bank account in the Acct # field. Only one of these criteria is required to run a report.
- Click “Run Report.” Now you’ll see totals for the date range you selected.
- To change the totals to a day-by-day breakdown, change your Detail from Medium to High, and then click “Run Report” again.
- Now you’ll see a day-by-day breakdown of deposits going into the selected account. Terminal transaction refers to the vault cash that was withdrawn from the ATM and re-deposited into your bank account. Terminal Surcharge is the amount of surcharge deposited into your bank account.
- One thing to keep in mind, is the date listed by each deposit is the date the ATM batched its daily total. You will normally see these totals reflected the next day on your bank statement.
If you have never logged in to PAI Reports or aren’t sure if you’re set up for PAI Reports or not, please contact our office. PAI Reports is a free reporting website for all customers who process ATMs through us. It’s a useful to that provides the user with invaluable ATM data.