Software updates are coming
Posted by: Jeff on December 12, 2019
Genmega just released its newest software version for all of its Genmega, Hantle, and Tranax ATMs. We will be updating software on all Genmega, Hantle, and Tranax ATMs that are utilizing our remote monitoring system over the next month. If you currently are using a Genmega, Hantle, or Tranax ATM and are not using our remote monitoring system, but would like to, please give our office a call at 855-764-2867.
This software update will not change any passwords or ATM programming, but will update your software to the latest version so you can benefit from the following updates.
- Version 36 software features a new Dual Balance option screen to improve the cardholder’s experience when using this feature.
- Supports Bitcoin purchasing even when error code F0001 (Numbers of bills has not been entered) is displayed on the ATM’s screen.
- Added new surcharge display options (Both, Value, or Percentage) within surcharge message to cardholder.
- Added a new “Device Polling Test” within Diagnostics.
- Updated the “Cancel” error to read “Customer declined the surcharge amount and canceled the transaction.”
- Added the Surcharge Declined Transaction amounts to the Day Total and Trial Day Total printouts.
- Adjusted journal to show “Surcharge Declined” instead of previous message of “Surcharge Cancel.”
The Version 36 software also fixed some previous bugs including:
- Fixed the issue of when Mastercard Cash Pick-Up was enabled, the ATM would occasionally freeze on the “Configuration” screen, requiring a hard reboot of the ATM to recover it.
- Improved the communication between the card reader and software to reduce ICC transaction read errors.
- Improved Fast Cash option to allow $70 and $90 when dispenser is loaded with both $20 and $50 denominations.
- Fixed an issue regarding DCC and tiered surcharge percentages.